[Gpdd] MISC a good day on the digest.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed May 2 14:28:33 EDT 2007

What a lovely selection of stories waiting for me when I got home from a hard day's work!

Rusty Roo is feeling better ( paws crossed for this to continue! )

Kacee's great story of how the Munchees came into being.

Teddy has become a LAPS piggy.

And those wonderful photos of the new baby boys, Cocoa and Rocky. Aaaaaaaahhhh!  All the sows have gone dewy eyed and broody.

Sorry, Susi, but Piggyfriends is an outpost of the Republic of Ireland so none of us is involved with the royal entourage. How about some of the English piggies?

Love and wheeks to everyone,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.