[Gpdd] [CARE]<Has anyone tried Sweet Meadow Farm's timothy pellet yet?>

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 23:09:51 EDT 2007

Has anyone out there had a chance to try Sweet Meadow Farm's new timothy hay
based pellet yet?
My girls are obnoxiously picky about pellets, and have rejected my newly
purchased Kleenmama's Hayloft timothy pellets (I have a sneaky suspicion
that it's because the diameter of the KMS pellet is bigger than their
previously loved Oxbow pellets).
The SMF pellets are such a good deal that I'd like to give them a try, but
wanted to see if anyone out there has any thoughts.
I wish they'd eat the KMS pellet, as I really like Linda and LOVE her hay!
Thank you!
Liz slave to Baisil, Dot, Myrtle, Phoebe and a new addition joining the clan
on Saturday!