[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge-Moog

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 03:24:01 EDT 2007

Hi there

I just wanted to thank you for your knid messages with regard to the loss of
my beloved Moogie. It has been two wheeks now and I miss her so much.

The other two seem okay but I am beginning to worry that if anything happens
to one of them then I will have a lone pig. Edna is nearly 3 and Mavis
nearly (they are mother and daughter) at what age should I get two more pigs
and how will they react, I am worried they won't like each other and I don't
have space for two pens!

Elizabeth, Edna and Mavis
Moogie waiting at the Bridge