[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge-Moog

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 10:56:42 EDT 2007

Hi Elizabeth.  I'm glad the pain is beginning to ease on the loss of Moog.  You never forget your babies.  You just find a corner of your heart where the pain is less and you can remember the good things.

  You asked about introducing a new piggy to Edna and Mavis.  I recommend you go to www.cavyspirit.com and read the section on social life.  There are some great tried and true ideas for introductions there.  Hopefully you'll go to a rescue or shelter and often times these places will let you bring your babies with you and help you determine who gets along with who.  A GP from a rescue usually doesn't need the quarantine period as they are only adopted out when they are healthy, pest free and definitely know the sex of the piggy.  Beats having little "surprises" later.

  Hope this helps.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug