[Gpdd] Gpdd Digest, Vol 6, Issue 160

Tammy Rao raaberao at comcast.net
Thu May 3 12:08:57 EDT 2007

Liz,

My girls LOVE the Sweet Meadow pellets. In fact, that is all I have
ever fed them once I discovered Sweet Meadow (and that's not just
because we're friends with the owners, I promise!). I photographed
their products and redesigned the Sweet Meadow site, and I am
impressed by the level of detail and quality that goes into all of
their products. The timothy pellets were gobbled up by my girls with
no problems.

Definitely worth a try! And their hay is wonderful, too.

Tammy and the Madness
www.cavymadness.com