[Gpdd] Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Pellets

clio, gsbees gsbees at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 13:25:47 EDT 2007

>From: "Liz Kennedy" <liz_kennedy at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [Gpdd] [CARE]<Has anyone tried Sweet Meadow Farm's timothy
>	pellet	yet?>

Yes, my piggies have tried them, mixed with OxBow's timothy pellets.  Their reaction was "nothing special...where's Volkman's Guinea Pig Gourmet Mix??"  The piggies will eat the mixed pellets, but I didn't notice if they were any more excited over the brand.

Al, the owner of SMF, did ship very, very fast.  I placed my order Thursday a.m., and I received it on Saturday.  That's all the way from MA to CA!  Nice prices, but shipping costs across the U.S. sometimes should be considered beforehand.

"Phoebe's Mom"