[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - thanks for the welcome!

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Thu May 3 18:23:17 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

Well, wheee are so happy to be part of the gpdd family now! We were
blushing from all the compliments. And I (Rocky) am definitely doing
my best to grow up to be a giant piggie! Although Cocoa seems to be a
little ahead of me on this one... We are getting used to our new
house - we like all the different areas we can hide in. We love
hiding. And another thing we love is all the good suggestions you
give our mum! Although we're still not so sure about that one about
picking us up... Could we not please just have the food?! Ah, yes,
here it comes... well, gotta eat!

Cheers from the piggies Down Under,
Rocky and Cocoa