[Gpdd] [CARE] Sweet Meadow Farms Products

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Fri May 4 00:35:46 EDT 2007

Hi Liz-
I can not say enough good things about Al (the owner) and  the Sweet Meadow
Farms Products.  They are a small family based  company, and truly are
concerned about the welfare of animals.   Al was an angel in helping us with the
Spartanburg, S.C. animal shelter last  year during a piggy rescue.  For being a
small company, he really offers  quite a variety of products for piggies and
other animals as well.   Recently he has added 3 types of variety packs at
discounted prices.  I  recommend trying the "Guinea Grab" which includes 3 packs of
Timothy hay, 2  packs of meadow hay, and a 10 pound bag of the Timothy pellet
which you were  inquiring about.  This is reasonably priced, as is most of his
products.  Shipping is high - but with that said, it is high everywhere -
and his shipping prices are still lower than a lot of places.  He recently  has
switched and has started using Fed Ex - which help to lower the  shipping
costs.  No kidding - this company is absolutely fantastic.   They care, and it
shows.  Let me know how your piggies like the  pellets.
Sincerely-
Donna - Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, and Tom
P.S.  Tom and I have felt healing prayers being sent our way from many
people on the GPDD. - He is still hanging in there.  I will update  soon.