[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Re: Tribute to my Beloved Butterscotch...

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri May 4 10:36:51 EDT 2007

Dear Leah

That was a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous Butterscotch.  He was a true
gentlepig, loved by all who knew him.  Many of us on the Digest had the
privilege of seeing him on your delightful websites, so we felt we knew
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch even if we weren't able to meet them face to
face.  Those piggies couldn't have had more love; you gave them truly
happy lives, and touched the lives of many others by sharing their
adventures.  Bless you.

It's good to have you back on the Digest.

Kay