[Gpdd] CARE: Hay and Pellets

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Fri May 4 14:15:53 EDT 2007

I'm really pleased with Oxbow.  The Munchees didn't seem to care very
much for KMH's pellets that I recently tried.  I'm not sure if it's the
size or what but I'm back with Oxbow's.  It also only takes about 2-3
days to get my order.  With KMH, exclusive of the time it takes for
Paypal to credit her account, shipping for some reason takes 5 or 6
days.  I also prefer to use the Orchard Hay from Oxbow.  For one thing,
it vacuums up better.

I will have to check out Sweet meadows though.

BTW, after telling a couple people about have a GP Adoption celebration
during the Kentucky Derby, someone suggested a new theme for the
Munchees ... Munchees do the Derby.  Check out their website late Monday
morning for new pics.  www.picasaweb.google.com/kaceamundo

Kacee, slave to the Munchee Ten