[Gpdd] Mics:Messy Molly

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sun May 6 00:24:06 EDT 2007

I just checked all over the Internet & it seems Vetbed is only available in the UK.  I didn't find anything close in the US.  But Ebay item #170106455145 has a 40"x30" piece for about $19, plus shipping (don't know that cost as yet) but I'm ordering it--I can cut it up & it'd be great for lining the bottom of cozies & cuddle cups.  I have a Messy Molly also (& Poopy Potter--can't come up with anything clever for Emma, but she's not potty-trained either!) & I think this product will be a God-send for us slaves.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma