[Gpdd] CARE: VetBed

robert silhan rsilhan at verizon.net
Sun May 6 11:07:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,
This item sounds intriguing (and almost too good to be true!) Does it
eliminate the need for bedding all together? I've never tried fleece.
With 11 piggies, I'd probably be changing the cages multiple times a
day.  I have used towels with post-op piggies and found it was a lot of
work for one and would be impossible for all of them.
I found a website for the US. It's: vetbedusa.com They claim that Vetbed
is only available in the US through their website and it is distributed
through:

Dog Gone Positive
7620 66th St N
Pinellas Park, FL   33781
(727) 548-8300

They're even close to home for me!! I thought I'd give them a call
tomorrow and find out some particulars. Hopefully, we can find a way to
give it a trial run.
Thanks to Penny for mentioning the product!
Roxanne and the Herd