[Gpdd] Misc. Tribute to Butterscotch; condolences to lost furbabbies

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon May 7 06:51:40 EDT 2007

Leah,
Your tribute to Butterscotch was so moving. Both he and Browine Bear were such special pigs.We will all miss their adventures and web page. Even though they were your fuzzbutts part of them belonged to the digest also. I never got around to ordering their book. If it is still available could you please email me at biffyl at comcast,net. Thanks

I never seem to get around to posting much on the digest, and I know there are others who have lost furbabbies   recently and would like to send my heartfelt sympathies.
Elizabeth L.