[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Paddington

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue May 8 10:18:39 EDT 2007

We were so sorry to read that Paddington had departed for the Rainbow
Bridge. He sounds like a truly wonderful and remarkable piggie, and we sadly  know
only too well what it is like to be helping a sick piggie fight illness -  the
ups and downs, the hope and despair, the anguish. At least now he is free
from pain and popcorning carelessly through that lush green meadow at the
Rainbow Bridge.

It is those who are left that suffer. As you say, the absence of a much
adored piggie is tangible and causes a tremendous ache, no matter how many other
piggies share ones life. It is obvious that Paddington was adored by his
devoted  slaves and harem, and we are sure he passed on knowing how much he was
loved -  that is probably why he kept up his fight for so long.

There are no adequate words in a situation like this, but we hope you may
find a grain of comfort in the fact that gpdd-ers all over the world understand
exactly the heartache you are suffering, and are thinking of you and wishing
you  well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures