[Gpdd] [CARE] Another piggy in our home

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Tue May 8 17:12:25 EDT 2007

hi everyone I have written several times about my 2 boys pancake and
waffles.  They both live in different cages because they can no longer get  along.
Pancake is very aggressive toward waffles (long story). But for  over a year
they have been fine in there cages next to each other.   Now a neighbor of ours
who has a boy piggy just a little older then mine  has to give him up.  My
husband and I decided to help out and take him  in.  right now we are in a
apartment but we will be moving to a house in  July which has tons of room for
everyone.  So space isn't a problem and we  know we can give him a good life.  So
this Thursday he will be making the  move to our place.  My big question is how
do I introduce him to  the other boys.  First let me state because of
pancake's behavior  he probable will never be with another piggy so I don't expect
anything  from there, but waffles who is very shy and quiet a lot like this new
addition  his name is gunner by the way might at least be able to have play
time with  him.  I understand if they can't stay in the same cage.  Is there a
safe way to do this I don't want any more blood shed?  any suggestions  would
be great  thanks everyone.

Kelly with pancake, waffles and soon to be  gunner.