[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Gunner

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 22:54:44 EDT 2007

First of all Congrats on your new addition to
  your piggie family. Gunner sounds like he will
  be very lucky to have you for his forever home.
  My advice for getting piggies acquainted is to
  let them out in the bigest space you have
  avialbe to make introductions. My two boys
  Spunky and Jimmy Jr. can't seem to get along
  well enough to be housed together because of
  the females here but you may have better luck
  with Waffles and Gunner. Introduce them slowly.
  First time a few minutes with the destraction
  of food which always seems to help. Gradually
  increase their play time and go from there. I'm
  sure you will know when it is right to try more
  time and perhaps the two being in the same cage.
  If you do deside to try to cage the two together I
  would sugesst getting a whole new cage that is
  bigger for two reasons. One of course is simple
  more room but two if neither piggie has it's scent
  in it it should be easier for them to get along. Each
  piggie can claim his space without any piggie
  feeling his space has been invaded.
  By the way Kelly I just love the names Pancake
  and Waffles, how creative of you. :-)
  Good Luck getting them together.
  Birdie slave to Masters Jimmy Jr.
  Spunky, Miss Perky & Miss Pooky