[Gpdd] MISC: Guinea Pig Addiction

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Wed May 9 03:17:36 EDT 2007

I have been very amused reading about other people's addiction, and also very pleased to find out that it's not just me. I feel more normal already. I have two herds, one of 11 and one of 8 (into which a new rescue piggie came yesterday) and anyone would agree that this is more than enough! I spoil them completely and they have a perfect life but although there is plenty of space to run about in their huge pens, and plenty of sleeping space in the hutches, it is getting a little crowded round the food bowls. I do not NEED any more guinea pigs so why do I visit the websites of the local rescues every day? I am obviously seriously addicted! I wonder if you can buy patches, like the nicotine ones for weaning people off cigarette addiction?!!Stefanie and the much loved, very pampered 19. (I need a name for my tribe, like the Piggyfriends, Munchees, Dolly Mixtures, Okie Piggies etc I keep reading about, but I am struggling to think of one. Any suggestions gratefully received!)