[Gpdd] [misc] i have a question for anybody that will lister

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 02:43:53 EDT 2007

i have a question for anybody who will listen,

there is a guinea pig we just got at cavy sanctuary and she is really skinny a lady i know who is a medical doctor/smart person :P she says that i should give her horse pellets to fatten her up.. one a day.  my teacher dosent belive me but i thought even though he wont let me do it i still want to know more... does any body have a clue or hint about what im talking about!

im worried about the poor guinea pig!

- cavy sanctuary folk, week!