[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 16:19:50 EDT 2007

Lisa- Yes, we've used children's Benadryl for the
  piggies, recommended by our vet. I don't remember
  the exact dosage, but that sounds close - of course
  it would depend on the size of the pig.  We've also
  used children's Sudafed (liquid), but I prefer the generic
  of Chlortrimeton. This is a tablet, and since they started
  coating it, we use the generic form. I dissolve 1/2 tab
  just a bit of warm water, it dissolves very quickly.
  Wheeks,
  Susi & the Okie Piggies