[Gpdd] care--vetbed-usa

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sat May 12 01:00:38 EDT 2007

Great job, Roxanne--thanks!  I just went on the site & it just lists a phone# & a site for a call-back--I'm waiting for that.  I'll let ya'll know what the prices are & how to order when I hear from the site.  The UK site's shipping costs were prohibitive--$19 for a 40x30 piece, plus about 12 UK pounds in shipping (double that for shipping to the US in dollars) so we were talking about $40.  Pretty pricey to pee on!  But it does sound like good stuff for cozies & cuddle cups--I wouldn't think it'd be good for total cage lining, tho.

I'm fairly local to the store also, about 40 minutes away from it.  I'll see what they say when they call--then get back to ya'll about the price-feasibility & what sizes they're willing to sell to small anaimals.    Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma