[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE :Juliet

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat May 12 09:38:59 EDT 2007

It is with much sadness that I tell you Juliet made her trip across the Bridge last night.  I adopted her in September 2003 at about six months old.

She leaves her other slave Joe and piggy companions Pumpkin and Peaches.

She was buried this morning in our piggy cemetery in the backyard.  Rest in peace little one.

I am sure she would want Jimmy Jr. to carry on as President of LAPS.

Pumpkin and Peaches will be wearing black bands in her memory during the Pigolympics.  Please withdraw her name from the games she signed up for.

Thank you to everyone who kept us in their thoughts and sent hopeful messages during Juliet's illness.  Your support was wonderful.

Dee and Joe with sad Pumpkin and Peaches.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com