[Gpdd] [misc] Congratulations and Condolences

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 13:10:02 EDT 2007

First,condolences on Juliet's passing.  I think the armbands are a nice idea.  She will be listening to the broadcast with all the other bridge piggies.  Maybe we could have a moment of silence during the Opening Ceremonies for all the little ones who have gone to the Bridge this past year.

  Second, Happy First Birthday to Dunya.  I understand from Stuart that the ThunderBears are planning a suprise party for her.  Keep it quiet, it's a secret!  Stu appears quite smitten with Dunya; when he gets in touch with me from the training camp, she is all he talks about.  I can understand, she is quite the cutie.

  Sherry, what adorable pigtures, you must be a very proud slave.  She appears to be an excellent mama piggie.

  Kim with Hershey and Stuart, in training
  GO THUNDERBEARS AND TEAM FLORIDA!