[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Widget

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat May 12 14:06:40 EDT 2007

Kirsten,

I was so sorry to read about the loss of your piggy, Widget. Despite their short, little legs and their inability to cling to anything, some of these little guys are determined to climb things that they really should not. Please don't blame yourself for Widget's accident. It can happen to anyone. Even Peter Gurney once lost one of his piggies, of which he did not have a firm enough grip, and it fell to the floor with fatal results. He did a lot of "soul searching" afterwards as I am sure that you have.

I'm so glad to read that you have new piggies to love to take away some of the pain of Widget's loss. They sound lovely and so lucky to have been rescued.

Don't be a stranger to the digest. Let us know how your new piggies get on.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.