[Gpdd] Bridge: Juliet

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun May 13 00:45:57 EDT 2007

The Jolly Rodents and I were so sorry to read that Juliet has left for the
Bridge. Was the RV sighted anywhere near?
     Charlie wants to know if Pumpkin is still going by "Mr. P" which he
thought was "way cool." He & Chester hope Pumpkin and Peaches are handling
Juliet's moving on to the next level ok.
     Didn't she or Peaches attend one of the past virtual functions with one
of the Jolly Rodents?
     As has often been the case in recent months, I hadn't been on line in
several days or longer and was truly shocked by the news, as I was shocked when
I learned that Donna's "Tom" (Tom and Huck) has also gone on.
     When a new light goes on at the Bridge, a little light gas gone out on
this side, and I find that so sad -- even if they are having a great time!

Love and blessings to all of you,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents