[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Widget

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Sun May 13 02:32:12 EDT 2007

Hi Kirsten,

I was really sorry to hear about Widget's accident. She must have had
an incredible zest for life to be such an extreme sport piggie! It's
always especially tough when pets die before we expect them to. This
is what I always tell myself about my pets: they don't know they're
going to die some day the way we do, so it's all about the quality of
life they have while they're around, however long that turns out to
be. And you gave her a great quality of life. (-:

Best wishes,
Suzy