[Gpdd] Miscellaneous baby photos & Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 01:04:03 EDT 2007

All I can say is those babies are so adorable and cute.I remember when Teddy
was that little it was cute I got him when he was 2 weeks old from PetCo
Teddy is 6 months old 12 inches long and 12 inches around and 3 pounds.I am
putting him on a diet so he does not get any bigger.My mom said he is a
spoiled little brat.I leave and he will get mad at me he will give me the
stink eye when I come home so I buy him some healthy treats and suck up to
him and beg for his forgiveness which he always gives.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/