[Gpdd] MISC Vetbed in England

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun May 13 10:48:34 EDT 2007

So that you can compare the price of Vetbed in the US with that in England, I had a look in my local pet supplies store today.

It comes on a roll 33 inches wide and you can buy it by the foot. One foot ( and therefore a piece 33 x 12 inches ) costs £6.99.

It is a long time since I have needed to buy any as it is virtually indestructible and I'm sure that it has increased it price but I would hate for something that I have recommended to cost slaves in other countries an unreasonable amount of cash.

The price that Deb was quoted for a 40 x 30 piece seems cheap but those shipping costs, for something that hardly has any weight, seem prohibitive.

I don't use it for cage lining as my pens are large and there are a lot of them but I do use it in my little hospital pen ( 3x3 ) for the comfort of invalids. As well as keeping the piggy dry, it is soft and cosy to sit or lay on.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.