[Gpdd] HEALTH - question re. grass and website

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Mon May 14 01:29:37 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I feel very silly asking this, but: is anything that looks like
"grass" okay to feed to guinea pigs? There are so many different
kinds of grass, and things that look like grass, that I'm not sure
how much is included in the term! Also, will guinea pigs generally
only eat things that would be safe for them?

On that note, I just found this website:
http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/herbs/index.php

which lists all sorts of herbs, some of which grow as weeds around
here, that can be fed to guinea pigs. Is anyone familiar with this
website, or this company? Do you trust the advice?

Thanking you once again for the benefit of your collective experience,
Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa