[Gpdd] Misc-advice

Sene Jemma (Devon PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Mon May 14 05:39:28 EDT 2007

Hi

Yesterday I thought I would pop into a fairly new pet shop that has opened
near to my house - at the back of the shop were tiny little runs, which
housed 3 -4 rabbits and tiny little guinea pigs - I spoke to the lady behind
the counter and told her that this wasn't acceptable, but she replied we
don't have enough room to keep them separate.  I also noticed rather large
rabbits in tiny cages that could hardly stretch their legs out.

Who do I need to contact about this - would it be the RSPCA???  Can someone
give me some advice please??

Thanks

Jemma, Crockett, George & Fletcher x