[Gpdd] MISC Vice-president of LAPS

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 14 05:44:09 EDT 2007

Following the passing of our esteemed LAPS President, the late, lamented Juliet, Daisy Piggyfriend would like to enter her name as a candidate for Vice-President.

As relative newcomers to the GPDD, the Piggyfriends hope that we are not being too forward in suggesting our Daisy for this honourable position.

Our overworked slave has managed to lose the list of LAPS piggies but we are sure that not many of them are lady pigs and we all feel that both sexes should be represented here.

We all fully endorse the request of the new President, Jimmy Jr., for a minute's silence in honour of the great piggies who have gone before us.

All the LAPS piggies here will be glad to serve under whoever is chosen to fill this position.

May the best pig win.