[Gpdd] MISCELLANOUS teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 22:07:45 EDT 2007

Well I had to bath Teddy yesterday it was the first time in months.He was
not happy with me but I know he is a very clean animal but his bath water
was black like he had never cleaned himself.I am going to get him to our vet
because he is digging his back a lot .He likes to get under his ladders and
scratch his back.He was mad when I bathed him he gave me the stink eye and
he looked like he was crying crocodile tears no soap touched his eyes or
water.I use a guinea pig shampoo from PetCo  that smells like cucumber melon
and it is for dry skin and itching.I don't understand every time you scratch
that spot on his back he will bite down on the bed or towel and he shakes
like he is rumblestrutting.I am going to get him a cat bed to lay in when he
S on our bed.He normally just lays on me and watches TV.If I get up to go
somewhere he runs after me like I am never coming back it is so cute.Well I
have to run I have an interview at 2 PM and to get there on time I have to
leave at 10 am the bus system here sucks bad.wish me luck we all have our
fingers and paws crossed.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/