[Gpdd] Fwd: Health: Aeva

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 21:22:49 EDT 2007

  Carly, I'm so sorry to hear of Aeva's health problem.  Was an x-ray or ultra-sound taken to confirm what's going on especially with a new vet?

  No, I don't think it's silly to spend as much money as you can afford on any fur baby.  I think you're being a very good owner and slave.

  Fingers and paws crossed and The Lady Bug sending healing wheeks to little Aeva.

  Joan/Lady Bug

  Looking for earth-friendly autos?