[Gpdd] misc: Kelly's new Gunner

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Mon May 14 23:49:18 EDT 2007

Kelly, you were very kind to open you home to Gunner.  What a shame he has turned nippy on you.  That's gratitude for you.  I have no words of advice, but hope he will calm down.  Our first guinea pig, Chrissy, was a savage biter, drew blood every day of her life except the last day.  She would start out very cute, letting my husband scratch under her chin, then WHAM!  She just seemed overly protective of her home.  A dozen piggies later, I am pleased that the others have been more mellow.  Good luck to you, Kathy