[Gpdd] MISC Lonely piggy.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue May 15 05:34:51 EDT 2007

Kirsten,

Yes it was me. When my Ash died I rolled up a piece of new Vetbed ( the stuff that we have been discussing recently ) and made it into a piggy shape. I rubbed it in Ash's coat and put it in the pen with her blind daughter, Sylvie. She was accustomed to being close to her mother at all times as Ash was her seeing eye pig and always slept snuggled up against her.

She immediately took to using this roll as a substitute Ash and though I don't think she was really fooled by it, it seemed to comfort her.

You could use a soft toy. My Monty had a little teddy when his friend died but I was subsequently able to pair him up with a new companion.
.
Penny and the Piggyfriends.