[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Widget

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:18:25 EDT 2007

Hello all GPPDer's

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and Widget's family
for your messages of condolence and support. She is sorely missed but you
have all helped with her loss immensely. You're such a great community -
whee love you all! And I'm going to be less of a lurker and more of a
participant. I truly enjoy this community of people and piggies - you're all
fantastic!

My sincere condolences to all the other slaves who have had their little
ones travel to the other side of the bridge.

hugs from Kirsten and the Critter Crew in Hamilton, Ontario