[Gpdd] [CARE]<Vetbed>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 10:45:46 EDT 2007

For the european digesters, my sister found a website that sells a product
that is called vetbed in the category dog blankets (indoor products). This
is the site:
http://www.zooplus.com/shop/dogs/dog_accessories/dog_baskets_and_blankets
they have seperate sites for several european countries (e.g. netherlands,
germany, france and spain)
I suggested this on a dutch site. and someone responded that she knew that
in the US it was very expensive. Some americans told her that 2-3 layers of
fleece on a towel work just as well. I think that if you only want this in a
pigloo or a house, this idea will not really work (unless you're good with a
sowing machine?), but for a whole cage it's cheaper and workable.(it helps
if your cage is really big in order to deal with the urine)
Okay, take care!
Janneke