[Gpdd] health; eyes

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri May 18 03:54:42 EDT 2007

I have noticed recently that Fugly has 2 problems? with his eyes.

The first one is occasionaly he appears to have what looks like pin pricks on the surface of his eye these dont seem to bother him and he can see fine, after a couple of days they clear up and his eyes go back to normal. I think they may be caused by getting hay in his eye as he is always rooting about nose deep when I give him hay. Does anyone know if this is correct.

The second one is that although his eyes are bright and clear and he has no discharge in the morning I have been finding dry sleep stuck around his eye, there is not a lot just a small dot, is this anything to worry about?

Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

M + Fugly