[Gpdd] health; eyes

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 18 15:17:03 EDT 2007

Dear M + Fugly

Oddly enough, last weekend, I had a similar thing myself!  I felt as though
I had something in my eye and made the mistake of touching my eye with my
finger.  The result was what was almost like a small water blister on the
white my eye.  I spoke to a dr about it, and he said this was typical of an
allergic reaction such as hayfever or a reaction to animal dander (I have
neither of these problems and think it was just because I was stupid enough
to stick my finger in my eye!).

But if that kind of reaction is true of peoples eyes when they have hayfever
or an allergy, then maybe it is true of guinea pigs too, and might explain
what you are sometimes seeing with Fugly.

It's all just guess-work on my part, but hope it may be of use to you.

Hope Fugly's eyes stay ok.

Carole