[Gpdd] [VIRTUAl]<The Pig Olympigs Program>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 05:17:39 EDT 2007

Hail all piggies and slaves!

I saw on my calendar this weekend (from kacee ;-) ) that next weekend will
be memorial day weekend. My sister is really busy at the moment, she just
started a new job, so i decided to help her a bit and finish the huge job
she did already. I know some of you have problems with our website, so if
it's okay by the list's moderators (these posts tend to get a bit long) i'll
post part of the program every day, so that everyone will know what will
happen the upcoming weekend.
I'm sure both mieke and me missed some parts and made some mistakes but this
is the general idea. Besides, we all know that our pigs will do what they
want to do anyway (hint! if you haven't enrolled your pig and he or she want
to pigticipate or even start a new sport, that's no problem).
These are the plans for friday:

1) Arrival with PigAir

2) The Opening

Olympig game announcer for piggies over the bridge:
Harry Caray (brenda)

The royal family will open the pig olympigs.

The LAPS piggies will enter like true gladiators being carried by golden
retrievers and other animals, being fed grapes by mice while the theme of
gladiotor plays (correct me if i'm wrong).
LAPS opening:
- Hershey (kim)
- Jimmy Jr., Spunky (Birdie)
- Snowball (Carla m)
- Daisy, Gulliver, Guinness, Bramley, Barley and Rye. (penny)
- Mike T. Pig (ginger and steve)
- Newton (mary d)

And next, all the teams will march into the arena;
Teams (team name: piggies (slaves)):
- the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny, Dunya, Suus, Jan the boar, Yaya
(Janneke&Mieke)
- Rosie, Charlie (Maren)
- Florida team: Hershey, Stuart (Kim)
- Sailor Willie (Alicia VanMaanen)
- Mochin, Choco, Cosina, Hastur, mama-Wanda (Chris)
- Hottie Huskers: Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Pooky, Miss Perky (birdie)
- Snowball, Apache (Carla m)
- Pumpkin, Peaches (dee)
- Wiggly piggies: Bud, Snowy (Joyce)
- Nicki, Simone, Gretchen, Surprise (Kathy Henry)
- McPigolympians: Cordelia, Persephone, Emily, Bearlette, Phoebe (julia)
- Mavis, Edna (Elizabeth)
- Carmen, Shakira (Rayna)
- Team Australia: Duke (Glynis)
- Tribble, zathras, Leela (Jan Schumann)
- Seussy, Hamlet (Heather Eickmeyer)
- Korman cavies: Brownie, Blackie, Checkers, Sundai, Q-bert (Sandy)
- Fugly (Emma)
- George (Dani/lori?)
- Jolly Rodents: Charlie, Chester (alge)
- Team King: Tea, Biscuit (Claire)
- Team Piggiefriends: Boys: Gulliver, Guinness, Cadbury, Bramley, Rye,
Barley, Sam, Frodo, Halloween, Truffle, Roscoe. Girls: Hope, Satin, Daisy,
Nova, Teazel, Tinsel, Sapphire, Pansy, Toffee, Crystal, Gingerbread,
Mayflower, Diamond. (penny)
- Mike T. Pig, Butterscotch J. Furpants (Ginger and Steve)
- Newton, Pooh girl, tigger (mary D)
- Gordon (audrey)
- BeJabbers piggies: Ozzie, Elvis, StinkerBelle, Trixie (Marsha Neely)
- Patch, TeBear, Mouse, Mocha, Pebbles, Wooly
- The Lady Bug (Joan)
- LittleBear, California Cookie (mary fran)
- Papaya (Heather)
- The Four Little Pigs: Emma, Aeva, Liam, Froders (Carly)

Olympig flame runner AKA torch bearer:
- Sailor Willie (alicia VanMaanen)
- the Lady Bug (Joan)
- Papaya (heather)

A moment of silence to remember and honor all the pigs that went over the
rainbow bridge.

Special performances:
- Mochin, the singer one; Choco from Spain (Chris)
- Rumblestrutblues: Jimmy Jr., Spunky (birdy?) Pumpkin (Dee), Charlie,
Chester (alge), Jan the boar (janneke)
- Tea and Biscuit(claire) will take part in any musical interludes
- Carmen, shakira would like to do a rhythmic gymnastic dance involving
lettuce ribbons
- A juggling act by newton (Newton is one of the piggies who can stand up
and also lifts his bowl of food and drops is in a slant so it is easier to
get to the food)

After all the official stuff there will be a nice (catered) party to get to
know one another and catch up with old friends.

Janneke
(soo looking forward to the weekend)