[Gpdd] Virtual: Lotje and Guiny are ready to go!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:13:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Daddy mouse aka my boyfriend will not be happy about this, but Guiny and
Lotje are packed and ready to go to the Pigolympigs trainingcamp at camp
Elsinore.
They are looking to meeting old and new friends at the Pig Olympigs!
Now that the girls are going to trainingcamp joining Dunya who had already
been there for almost a month I think
(How're you doing girl? I hope you are still enjoying yourself with all the
piggies, especially Jan, Yaya and Suus. I think you will understand and can
even talk along now when Guiny and Lotje talk about Janneke's piggies. I
think you had plenty of time to get to know them! love Mommy mouse Mikey)
With the girls being at training camp, and me being at my new work and
staying over at a friend of mine in Amsterdam, i think my boyfriend will be
quite lonely all of a sudden.
(luckily this is a virtual event and he loves taking care of my/our piggies)

Anywayz, Lotje and Guiny would like to be picked up by PigAir tonight if
that's possible!
Thanks, and see and hear from all the piggies soon at the Pig Olympigs at
Lake Elsinore, Dream Xtreme!
Slave Mikey (currently staying at coach Bucky's House and his Slave (do
birds even have slaves?!?)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl