[Gpdd] [VIRTUAl]<The Pig Olympigs Program>

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:00:32 EDT 2007

Hi Janneke,

The Critter Crew have been wheeking indignantly at me as I have not been a
good slave and set up the requisite forms and travel arrangements to the Pig
Olympigs...

Please could you register the Critter Crew - only the GP's portion of the
crew will be coming although the bunnies, rats, dwarf hamster and cat are
ready to cheer them on, although a little disgruntled that they can't go!

The Critter Crew is Winkle, Licorice, Smoke, Squeeks, L'il Miz Moppit and
Tribble. L'il Miz Moppit wants to know if there are any beauty competitions
so she'll know whether to pack her hair accessories (she's a long hair you
know and somewhat vain - but don't let her read this!!) Tribble wants to run
the Guinea 500 in honour of her adopted momma Widget who so recently passed
over the rainbowbridget. The rest just say sign them up for anything but in
particular the popcorning events!

Hope I haven't waited too long to request their additions or they will never
forgive me!

Kirsten and the Critter Crew