[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: PIG AIR

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 14:28:24 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,

Sailor willie here. I am all packed and ready to leave for the pigolypmics.
I would love to be picked up via pigair early friday morning like at 8:45 in
the morning. that will give my mommy slave time to get me to the airport on
her way to work. I would love to be picked up at the kalamazoo/battle creek
international airport in kalamazoo, mi. I look forward to seeing eveyrone on
the plane. are fugly and my lovely boo boo bear hair coming from oxnard, ca?
I miss her very much and her silly sister fugly...

wheeks to everyone,

sailor willie
ps well i gotta go take care of my sick slave now but see you all soon!

Live Hotmail.