[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Lilly

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon May 21 22:56:39 EDT 2007

Dear Jen & Paully we are so very very sorry to hear of the passing of
your dear little Lilly to the bridge :o(
What a wonderful life she led until becoming sick, she must've been a
real little fighter to keep on going for a year.  It must've been the
love and attention from yourself and her mate Paully.
Sending lots of hugs to comfort you and piggie kisses for Paully.

Our Duke lost his mate just over 9 months ago, i bought him a stuffed
toy dog which i put in with him, first i made sure that he smelt like
Duke by rubbing him in the hay and even a little poops LOL   Duke has
tossed his friend Brownie around his cage many a time and i've even
found him tucked up under him whilst sleeping.  I hope this helps a
little.

Run free Lilly at the bridge where you've gone to rest with the rest of
your family in the beautiful fields of green grass and clover.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)