[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigOlympics

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:25:47 EDT 2007

What, no Cilantro-Pull ???  Weee were so looking forward to that event, and weeee have been practicing so very hard!  Certainly there must be some other piggies who want to be in the Cilantro-Pull with me.  It is what I excell at the best, but I welcome healthy competition!  This should not become a "lost sport".  We must keep up the tradition!  Let's hear it for Cilantro!!

  Gordon, who wants to prove his cilantro-worthiness to the world!