[Gpdd] Silly Pigolympics

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Tue May 22 13:48:48 EDT 2007

My herd,(Patch, TeBear, Mouse, Mocha, Pebbles, and Wooly), are getting so excited. They keep asking me if I know when PigAir is picking them up at the Hyannis,Ma. airport. If possible they would like to be picked up on Thursday so they have plenty of time to rest before the games.They are finishing up their packing now. Mocha wants to make sure she has enough time to do her hair, She has long hair, but keeps the backside trimmed so as not to get it matted and hates it whe she had "flyaway" hair.. Wooly could care less, he lets his fall wherever  way it wants. Oh, if not to late Patch and Wooly would like to be entered in the pigloo moving contest.They just saw it listed.
Elizabeth L.