[Gpdd] MISC: Personal

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue May 22 12:08:55 EDT 2007

Dear Piggies and Piggy-loving People -

I haven't posted much recently, but I want to say that I read all the posts, and feel deeply for everyone who has struggled with sickness or loss of their piggy.

As many of us do, I fight depression, and the symptoms that hang on your life and drag you down because of it.  This past winter, I lost my mom. It was not a complete shock, as she was 86, but in relatively good shape, and we had hoped for a few more good years for her.  Needless to say, this didn't help.

So, everyone who has had the sad duty of making a Rainbow Bridge posting, please rest assured that I read every word, send a quiet prayer and condolence, and sometimes tears, although I may not make it to the point of sending you a personal email.  I try but don't always make it.  You are in my thoughts nonetheless, as I have walked in your shoes, and will again someday.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem