[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue May 22 12:19:21 EDT 2007

Carmen and Shakira would like to be picked up at the VERY exclusive Chicago Executive Airport (formerly known as Palwaukee) because it is literally down the street.  They will be ready and waiting with luggage (not TOO much) at 6:45 am.

They are very much looking forward to doing their rhythmic gymnastics dance involving lettuce ribbons.  At least this is what they tell me when they demand MORE lettuce leaves.  I have never seen any dancing and those lettuce leaves disappear without a trace in moments (gone in 60 seconds).

I have a feeling that more pigs may want to pigticipate once they see the "dance" or whatever it is, so I'd better pack an extra large basket of lettuce leaves.  Also, baby carrots for in flight snackage.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem