[Gpdd] Virtual: signup of the critter crew and the four little pigs

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:17:38 EDT 2007

Hi Kirsten and Carly,

I signed up your piggies for the Pig Olympigs.

Kirsten, i did not enroll your pigs in everything, as you can see at our
website http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl but i did for the specific ones you
mentioned, of course your pigs can pigticipate in everything they like at
the PO.

Carly I signed your piggies up too, you can check it on the same website.

Some stats on upcoming event:
Lake Elsinore will be swarmed by at least 110 piggies, accompanied by their
35!
Of course we also except visitors to cheer the competing piggies on...
and then there are the mice and dogs that will participate at the opening of
the PigOlympigs 2007 in Lake Elsinore: Dream Xtreme!

Has anyone heard of the royal family?
In the official program it says they are to the open the PO... but I have
not had any signups or news from them since a really long time... Anyone
heard from them?
I sure hope they are all fine!
I also wanted to know if their excellent reporter would want to fulfill this
role at the PO too?

Grtz Mieke from the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
Sister to Janneke of the Winky team: Jan, Yaya and Suus.
(It's funny to us: In real life people often have trouble keeping us apart
and now even some gpdd-ers seem to have trouble with the same thing...
eventhough no one actually knows us in person :D)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl