[Gpdd] Virtual: beauty contest

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:29:00 EDT 2007

Hi Kirsten,

I forgot one point in my previous mail.
I don't think there is a beauty contest, but we could organise one.
I do believe there was a piggie who offered to do make over, grooming and
make up.
I don't remember who it was though, maybe it was Kiki? Didn't she have this
lovely pigture of her and all kinds of make up around her?
Anyway if L'il Miz Moppet wants to take her beauty case and wants to offer
make overs or something like that to the other pigs that is possible of
course!
 I think the girl piggies will love that!

Grtz Mikey from the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl