[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir Reservations

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Tue May 22 18:29:01 EDT 2007

Hi Janneke,

I'm such a bad slave.   Is it too late to make reservations for PigAir  for
my 4 girls to Lake Elsmore? They can take  Cavy-Express from Augusta and pick
up the Boston PigAir  flight   They are all definitely LAPS piggies and will
need the  roomiest seats.. Also be sure to keep them in their seat belts for
most of  the flight as they really don't listen well.  Nicki is also quite vocal
so  make sure no one touches her improperly. They all have had baths recently
and will smell lovely.

Kathy, slave to Nicki, Gretchen, Simone &  Surprise.